After more than thirty years of running restaurants and putting on great musical performances in Philadelphia, on March 16, 2020, in response to the worsening COVID-19 pandemic, we made the heartbreaking decision to temporarily close SOUTH. We cleaned up, wrapped up, gave away our perishables to staff, and said our goodbyes.Now, almost six months to the day, we are incredibly happy to announce our reopening!
While we are taking it slowly; starting with fewer tables, 25% indoor capacity, and a slightly smaller menu, we are promising to provide the same delicious food, stellar service and good old southern hospitality for which we are known. In the coming weeks we will introduce a full, new menu, participate in Center City District’s Fall Restaurant Week and offer live music again.
We are carefully following all the recommendations of Philadelphia’s Health Department and guidance provided by the State of Pennsylvania, and we ask that you also comply with these regulations. We want everyone; our staff, our guests and our families to be safe.
• Our tables will be at least six feet apart.
• Parties dining indoors will be limited to a maximum of 4 guests per table.
• Parties dining outdoors will be limited to a maximum of 6 guests per table.
• Our indoor dining staff will wear masks and face shields.
• Guests are required to wear masks except when eating or drinking.
• We strongly recommend reservations, as our seating is limited and we want to avoid crowds of people waiting.
• For more information about our response to COVID-19 and how we are keeping our staff and our guests safe, please click here:
• If you choose outdoor seating, please understand that if the weather isn’t favorable, we may not be able to seat you indoors.
We’re glad to be back to work and look forward to seeing you soon.
The Management & Staff SOUTH Jazz Kitchen
TAKE OUT & DELIVERY ARE HERE
INTRODUCING REAP REWARDS
Join our new and improved loyalty program today and instantly earn 50 bonus points!
As a member of our loyalty program, you earn 1 point for every $1 you spend and receive $5 OFF when you accumulate 50 points.
With every purchase, you’ll earn points and you can redeem those points at any of our restaurants for take-out orders placed through our online take-out store. Rewards points earned now can also be redeemed once our restaurants reopen for dine-in service.
To show how much we appreciate our customers, we’ve made improvements to our loyalty program.
- Point values doubled - points are now worth 10 cents each (That’s a 100% increase in value!)
- Points earned for food & beverage purchases including Cocktails To Go
- Lower redemption threshold - redeem your points as soon as you accumulate 50 points (Lowered from 200 point threshold.)
- No physical card needed - everything in convenient digital format.
- Easily check your rewards account through our website using the link below.
Don't forget! Loyalty points can be earned and redeemed at all of our locations.**
Click here to join our rewards program:
Click here to check your rewards points:
Click here to place an order for take-out:
*Currently, we are not able to offer loyalty point redemption with orders placed through our delivery partners.
** Reap Rewards are accumulated only through purchases made on our take-out platform, not through third party delivery services. We recommend using our platform for pick-up to ensure you receive all earned points.